Re: Specs using Web IDL

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 09:56:11 -0400
Cc: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
To: ext Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
On Jun 27, 2009, at 2:57 AM, ext Cameron McCormack wrote:

> Id like to know what specs are currently using Web IDL, so that I can
> keep abreast of what features are being used and help to review them.
> This is what I have so far:

> Are there any others people are aware of?

Widgets APIs and Events:
   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-api/

Some of the specs submitted to the proposed Device API and Policy
(DAP) WG also use Web IDL. For example, see:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2009Apr/
0001.html

The proposed charter for DAP WG sets an expectation Web IDL will be
used for its APIs:

   http://www.w3.org/2009/05/DeviceAPICharter.html#scope

-Regards, Art Barstow