Re: [WebIDL] "module" in ECMAScript

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 15:48:12 +1000
To: Marcin Hanclik <Marcin.Hanclik@access-company.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Marcin Hanclik:
> A correction / question to what I stated below:

> >>In BONDI we did not foresee that.
> >>We would like bondi to be the root.
> Which of the following do you foresee to exist:
> 1. window.bondi.* only
> 2. bondi.* only
> 3. both from the above?

Both would exist.  The "bondi" property would be on the global object
(which is the same object that "window" evaluates to, usually).

I’ve specified this now, using the name [NamespaceObject] instead.

  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/#NamespaceObject
  http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/#es-modules

I haven’t done anything with [Prefix] for the moment.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/