[widgets] dig sig RelaxNG schema

From: Kai Hendry <hendry@aplix.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:13:22 +0100
To: public-webapps@w3.org
Using http://bondi.omtp.org/1.0/security/xmldsig-core-schema.rnc and
rnv [1] I've been trying to validate the example:
http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets-digsig/#example

Firstly does widgets-digsig have it's own grammar.rnc? I have not been
able to find one.

Using xmldsig-core-schema.rnc I ran into a couple of problems. Firstly
I had to alter:

Object.ANY = (element * {Object.ANY}|attribute * {text}|text)*

To accept the new elements introduced by
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmldsig-properties/

Also the xmldsig-core-schema.rnc seems sensitive to element order. So
I made a change to the rnc to get the example signature1.xml to
validate:

 -    Signature.attlist, SignedInfo, SignatureValue, KeyInfo?, Object*
+    Signature.attlist, SignedInfo, Object*, SignatureValue, KeyInfo?

Or perhaps the order of the example is incorrect?

Be great to see more fully worked examples. An author-signature.xml
example would be good.

Kind regards,

[1] http://www.davidashen.net/rnv.html