RE: Web IDL syntax

Hi Cameron,

I will review your proposal in detail soon.

>>In general this seems fine to me. As long as you help reviewing specifications that use Web IDL :-)
+1
Please bear in mind that there are specs that rely on Web IDL.
E.g. BONDI (http://bondi.omtp.org/1.0/)
defines in Web IDL:
178 methods,
82 constants and
116 attributes
over 68 interfaces
as summarized here:
http://bondi01.obe.access-company.com/1_0_3309_41/stats.html

so stability of the Web IDL spec MAY be important.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646