Re: "W3C and APIs" writeup from TAG members

Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
> For those on this list who are not also on the www-tag list, this
> is just a heads-up that there's an informal draft document --
> titled "W3C and APIS" -- that's likely to be of some potential
> interest to people following the WebApps WG work. It was written
> by Ashok Malhotra, Larry Masinter, and (I think) Jonathan Rees,
> and the current version of it is here:
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Jun/att-0085/W3C_and_APIs.htm

This document has a lot of "There may be  ..." in it.  It isn't
prescriptive about anything yet, and seems to be an exercise in goals
drafting.  If one of the long term goals is modification of AWWW[1],
then that might be worth following.

-- A*
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/