Re: Dated URI for "Widgets 1.0: URI Scheme" seems to be broken

OK, thanks.  Someone sent the link, and the status of document section
didn't say unpublished.  Thinking about the date, I now realize that I'm
probably in the window just before publication where the text looks like
it's published but all the copies aren't in the right place.  I should
have noticed that 18 June date.  Sorry for the confusion.

Noah

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street