Re: [cors] Review

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 02:22:03 +0200, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> IMO this is a showstopper for CORS1. Do the right thing: expand the list
> of headers allowed and add this functionality now.

Ok, I raised this issue on the subject

  http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/issues/90

so we consider it again.

> Indeed. Were other approaches to applying policy to multiple URLs
> considered?

I and others have certainly tried to think of ways to make this work, but so far we have not found anything satisfactory.

>> I made the changes here now. I'd appreciate if you could go over it to
>> see it is ok.
>
> Had a look through the current editors' draft -- looks good to me.
>
> A few nits:
>
> In 5.1, "In case the resource has been relocated the resource indicates
> whether to share the new URL of the resource."
> is wordy; try
>    "If the resource has been relocated, it indicates whether to share
> its new URL."

Done.

> In 6.2, throughout this section, there are statements like "If the
> resource includes zero or more..." Instead of "resource" I think
> "response" would be more appropriate, but I may be reading it out of
> context.

I found two and replaced both as I think you are correct.

> In 7.3, "The contents of the resource..." --> "The contents of the
> response..."

Done.

Again many thanks for your comments and timely replies!

Cheers,

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/