Re: [widgets] Rule for finding a file within a widget package

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:20:25 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 4:57 PM, Anne van Kesteren<annevk@opera.com> wrote:
> "TO BE WRITTEN, PLEASE IGNORE" if normative material is yet to be written you cannot enter Last Call. Per http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/tr.html#return-to-wg it seems you have to publish this as Working Draft again.

You are reviewing the (bleeding-edge) editor's draft, Anne. Not the
published one. That is obviously not in the published draft [1], it's
just something I put in there yesterday during the F2F and have not
had a chance to finish yet... I will finish that bit tomorrow.
Obviously, that won't be in the final draft.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/widgets/

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au