Re: [widgets] What does it mean to have an unavailable API

> On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:32:49 +0200, Marcos Caceres<marcosc@opera.com>  wrote:
>> Like I said, as far as WebApps is concerned requestFeature() does not
>> exists. What I meant was the requestFeature() undermines<feature>
>> without addressing the security issues.

> I do not get at all the feeling that this feature is ready for standardization.

How about instead of taking little fragments of conversations out of
context you actually go and read the two specs? I don't see how you can
assess the how ready for standardization anything is based on the
conversation we have been having here. That's just trolling. Until you
go and read both specs and make comments against the specs, I'm not
continuing this discussion.