Re: [widgets] Widgets URI scheme... it's baaaack!

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 00:33:21 -0400
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: Arve Bersvendsen <arveb@opera.com>, marcosc@opera.com, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 5:36 PM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:
> <a>.href is always an absolute URL on getting. Making it something else would be a bad hack and counter to how it has been designed.

You mean the href attribute as used in the config file?  I'm only
talking about @src there AFAICT, as well as other linking mechanisms
inside the widget content, e.g. html:href in HTML.

That said, it does seem a bit odd to have an attribute called href
that doesn't mean the same as html:href.  But I don't wish to dig into
that here and now; it's not a big deal.

Mark.