Re: [widgets] Call for Input: Use Cases and Requirements for Widgets Access Request spec

From: Arve Bersvendsen <arveb@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:30:23 +0200
To: "Scott Wilson" <scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com>, "Arthur Barstow" <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Fri, 22 May 2009 11:17:26 +0200, Scott Wilson
<scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> wrote:

[About use-cases and requirements for widgets access requests]

> Is there a particular preferred format for submitting use cases?

Not that I know of, but I would much prefer to see one thread per use-case
on this list, so they can be discussed separately, and also discussed as
separate items in phone conferences.
--
Arve Bersvendsen