More complete draft for Widgets: Access Requests

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:44:55 +0200
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi all,

in order to keep the work on the <access> element going, I've fleshed
out the WAR draft:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-access/

It includes the basics of a security model (which might not actually
need to be expanded much further if we can indeed reuse as much as
possible from HTML5); the bone of contention that we have (I hope I
captured it fairly, if not you have CVS access Arve); the <access>
element and its processing; and the usual paraphernalia.

I would like to push a FPWD of this fast. If it were possible to agree
to publish it during the call tomorrow it would be great.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/