RE: [widgets] window modes in P&C, was Re: Small question about latestversion of "P&C specs" (11th Mar 2009)

Hello.

Better late then never: I sent this email 2 months ago :D
But I see the flux of emails everyday on this mailing list, and I
totally understand!

Anyway, funny enough, just this morning I was saying to some colleagues
that there is no current support in the config.xml for "declaring
supported modes".
Well, now we have one.

About the "widget requesting a resize", I sent in the past an email to
Arve about something similar but not quite the same: a sort of "request
mode change" or something. This would allow widgets to ASK the WUA for
"mode change".
Any news about that?

Regards

---
Ivan De Marino
Orange Labs
Mobile and Web Software Engineer, R&D UK
tel. +44 20 8849 5806
mob. +44 7515 955 861
mob. +44 7974 156 216
ivan.demarino@orange-ftgroup.com

This e-mail, and any files transmitted with it, is intended only for the
use of the person/s or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the
intended recipient) you must not use, disclose, copy, print or rely on
this e-mail. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and delete
all copies of this e-mail.  Thank you.

France Telecom R&D UK Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales
with company number 4193379. Our registered office is Minerva House,
Montague Close, London, SE1 9BB.