Re: Next steps for XHR L1 spec?

On Mon, 04 May 2009 22:25:00 +0200, Travis Leithead <Travis.Leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Anne, are you building tests for these assertions as you work out some
> of these details (or more specifically, are you collecting them in a
> public place)?
>
> (I didn't see anything here:
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/ )

I made a few simple demos (e.g. the one I e-mailed). Good enough to figure out what is going on, but not really PASS/FAIL test case quality.

Having said that, most of this is already covered to great extent by the test suite I had developed before, but the specification was just not quite as clear on these matters as it could be. HTML5 provides a whole bunch of quite low-level terminology that explains the various concepts in great detail and XMLHttpRequest is currently not making use of some of the more "recent" additions.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/