Re: Storage 'length' and enumeration

From: Sean Hogan <shogun70@westnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:57:20 +1000
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org
Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Sean Hogan wrote:
>> sessionStore[2] = "howdy";
>> print(sessionStore[2]); // prints null?
>
> Where, exactly?  That gives "howdy" in Gecko, at least.  At least with
> s/sessionStore/window.sessionStorage/.
>
> -Boris

I was following the discussion, and the point is that array-like
behavior is implied but not consistently delivered.

Anyway, as you point out, for this interface Firefox gives precedence to
NameGetters over IndexGetters. In the spec it doesn't seemed defined.
FYI, other collections in Firefox give precedence to IndexGetters.