[widgets] Publishing LCWD of Widgets Digital Signatures and new WD of Requirements

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:06:13 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>, Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Since the Widgets DigSig is now feature complete [1], I propose we
publish a LCWD on April 30.

As I understand it, the only changes that need to be made to the
latest DigSig ED are:

1. Remove the text that resolves issue 83 and put it in the P&C spec
(Marcos to use latest proposal from Frederick [1])

2. Update references for XML Signature Properties spec

Additionally, since the latest ED of Widgets DigSig references
requirements that are not in the Requirements document in /TR/, we
will need to publish a new WD of Requirements at the same time. Note
this will be a "plain" WD and we can then publish a new LCWD of the
Requirements document when the last of the P&C and A&E specs move to
LCWD. OK Marcos?

If anyone has concerns about the above, please let us know.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/
0359.html>