[widgets] Identifying all security related issues with "core" Widgets specs

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:47:40 -0400
To: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi Thomas, All,

(Thomas, we missed you on IRC today [1], so I'll use e-mail ...)

We have an aggressive publishing plan [2] for the three "core"
Widgets specs (P&C [3], A&E [4] and DigSig [5]) and we need to
identify any critical security/privacy issues that must be addressed
for v1.

To that end, would you please identify any security/privacy related
concerns you have regarding these 3 specs? We need this information
as soon as possible.

Note the so-called widget URI scheme spec is not a high priority for
us at the moment and AFAIK, none of these 3 specs has a normative
dependency on such a scheme.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] <http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/webapps/20090427>
[2] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2009AprJun/