Re: Storage and widgets

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:48:46 +0200
To: Arve Bersvendsen <arveb@opera.com>
Cc: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
The implication is twofold:

1. If widgets are to use one of these storage mechanisms, then we need
to say what (instead of origin) the storage is scoped by, and how a
widget acquires an instance.

2. As far as security policies are concerned, this suggests that we
are acquiring an additional set of complexity earlier than I had
thought.

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  (mobile) <tlr@w3.org>