[widget-digsig] Updated Widget Signature editors draft

From: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:14:42 -0400
To: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
I have updated the Widget Signature draft to reflect decisions on
today's call, as follows:

Added ECDSAwithSHA256 as SHOULD  signature algorithm
Removed editor  notes re feedback on signature algorithms
Removed editor note with Signature Properties reference, since we've
removed section 9
Added FIPS-186-3 reference

http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-digsig/

Note that we will need to update the Signature Properties reference,
when that specification is published with this specification.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia