[widgets] Proposal to Close: ISSUE-81: ECDSAwithSHA256 as required algorithm in place of DSAwithSHA256?

Given the decisions made during the 23 April 2009 widgets voice
conference [1], I propose this Issue be Closed.

If you disagree, with that proposal, please respond before April 30.

-Regards, Art Barstow

[1] <http://www.w3.org/2009/04/23-wam-minutes.html#item04>