Re: [cors] Redirects

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:46:33 +0200
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: "Jonas Sicking" <jonas@sicking.cc>, "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
* Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>I tend to agree. I've requested review of the HTTP WG in the past and mnot
>has just done that again to make sure they're aware of our work. Though
>maybe it requires going to Last Call before we get better comments.

If there are specific questions that participants in the HTTP Bis WG
could help answering, posting the questions in separate mails to the
ietf-http-wg@w3.org mailing list is probably the best approach. Some
general invitation to review a collection of algorithms requires too
much effort to even discover potential questions.