Re: CfC: FPWD of Server-Sent Events, Web Sockets API, Web Storage, and Web Workers; deadline April 10

You pretty much answered all my questions. Thanks.

I would be support the charter be modified with the original text
about storage APIs

[[
Offline APIs and Structured Storage for enabling local access to Web
application resources when not connected to a network
]]

Nikunj