Re: CfC: FPWD of Server-Sent Events, Web Sockets API, Web Storage, and Web Workers; deadline April 10

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:22:30 -0700
To: Nikunj Mehta <nikunj.mehta@oracle.com>
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hmm.. I tend to agree. Using an SQL database is only one possible
solution that we should be examining. I would rather say that we
should provide storage for structured data inside the UA. I'm not a
fan of calling out neither SQL or name-value pair storage.

At the same time I'm not sure that I care that much about it, as long
as we can change the draft later in case the spec takes a different
turn than the current drafts.

/ Jonas