Re: [widgets] Screenshots and case sensitive file names

Hi Rainer,

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 3:11 PM, Hillebrand, Rainer
<Rainer.Hillebrand@t-mobile.net> wrote:
> Dear Marcos,
>
> The current version "W3C Working Draft 11 March 2009" does not mention the gallery in Chapter 6.9: "A screenshot is an optional file inside the widget resource that graphically represents the widget in a running state." Well, the question is what is a running state and which kind of application uses the screenshot. As it is written in the draft spec it could also be used by the WUA to graphically represent a widget.
>
> I would assume that it is out of scope for the P&C to define which application uses a screenshot for which purpose.

As we discarded screenshots, I guess that addresses the confusion.

> By the way, the current CSS settings move the text to the left so that I cannot see the whole text after Chapter 7.7 in an IE 6.0.

I can only suggest using a modern browser that supports Web
standards... have you tried Opera?;)

Kind regards,
Marcos

--