(unknown charset) two-player game application

From: (unknown charset) ~:'' ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:32:38 +0100
To: (unknown charset) Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, public-webapps@w3.org
Doug & Chaals,

two-player game application at:

http://www.honte.eu

Currently in two parts:

1:	a game viewer that is: script-free, declarative, and keyboard
navigable, with a few demonstration game openings:

		http://www.honte.eu/watchGo/

2:	the game application

		http://www.honte.eu/playGo/playGo.svg

It may be that later in the year, that SLUG will convene a meeting,
and I do hope this will be at a time convenient to you both!
SVG London User Group

in the meantime, I would very much welcome your comments and support.
ie: the viewer has a keyboard navigation bug. This I believe is a
function of the specification, but....

I also continue to hope that the webapps group might list appropriate
key demonstrations and ensure examples of other web technologies such
as svg are included alongside html in documentation such as:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/workers/Overview.html

regards

~:"

Jonathan Chetwynd