Re: [cors] security issue with XMLHttpRequest API compatibility

So, to pick up on this discussion again -- I don't think we've had a
useful conclusion whether or not the client-side JavaScript code ought
to explicitly enable cross-site requests (as Tyler suggests, and as IE
implements in XDR) or not.

All things considered, any thoughts?
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>