Re: Reminder: January 31 comment deadline for LCWD of Widgets 1.0: Packaging & Configuration spec

Hi Rainer,
> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Hillebrand, Rainer <Rainer.Hillebrand@t-mobile.net> wrote:
> RH: I would recommend not to standardize a base security policy for all markets on the world. It would take too long. However, we might want to discuss for Widgets 2.0 whether we would try agreeing on a security framework defining what needs to be protected, how a security policy is defined (i.e. format, vocabulary) and how security policies could be provisioned or managed.

Ok, this seems like a reasonable way forward. Not specifying the
default security policy is inline with what is currently specified in
the P&C spec.

I have added your suggestion for V2.0 to the wiki:
http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Widgets2_UC%26R

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au