[widgets] remove update related methods form A&E

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:36:09 +0200
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
I would like to propose we get remove the following methods from the A&E spec:

7.17 The onbeforeupdate Callback
7.18 The onafterupdate Callback

For onbeforeupdate, there is no guarantee that the widget will be
running when an update is takes place.
For onafterupdate, late binding of this may make this method
impractical or just unusable. I.e., when would this method be called?
When the widget restarts, but after document.onload or before
document.onload? etc.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--