Re: Do we need to rename the Origin header?

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 11:19:43 +0200
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Cc: Bil Corry <bil@corry.biz>, Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>, public-webapps@w3.org, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Weinig <weinig@apple.com>
On 3 Apr 2009, at 20:26, Jonas Sicking wrote:

> We've done a lot of discussions internally at mozilla, but was hoping
> that Adam Barth would start work somewhere so that we could send our
> feedback.

Perhaps it's worthwhile to summarize the Mozilla-internal discussions
and send them here first?  I'm having a sense that much of what's
needed right now is for somebody to ask the right questions.

(The http-wg discussion looked ill-informed; among other things, they
didn't understand the relationship with CORS.)

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>