[widgets] <update> element

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosc@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:50:44 +0200
To: WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
In yesterday's widget's teleconf, we agreed to move the <update>
element (and all related text) from the Widgets P&C spec to the
Widgets 1.0: Update spec. I've gone ahead and done this now.
Technically, it makes sense as the P&C spec does not define processing
for the <update> element. We will continue working on the Widgets 1.0:
Updates specification and hope to publish a new draft soon.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres