Re: [XHR] Authorization header

According to <http://mxr.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/source/content/base/src/nsXMLHttpRequest.cpp#2903
 > and my testing, Firefox doesn't block it.

As there seems to be no danger in allowing this header for same origin
requests, I'd suggest removing it from the list of forbidden headers.
As mentioned in this thread, there are valid reasons to control it
explicitly.

- WBR, Alexey Proskuryakov