[widgets] the widget spec needs you! Volunteer to help with references

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 20:21:03 +0000
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

I'm wondering if anyone out there might want to help me out by
completing the references section of the widget packaging spec [1]?
This would greatly help me to have the spec ready for publication by
the 18th. It's not too much work (2 hours max), one would just needs
to check that all references are up to date, update a few and add any
references that are missing or incomplete.

Hope someone will be kind enough to help me out!

Kind regards,
Marcos

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets/
--