Re: [widgets] Content-type sniffing and file extension to MIME mapping

Marcos Caceres schreef:
> Ok, hearing no objections, then I propose we bake in the following
> file extensions into the spec (we can debate which MIME types to use
> after we settle on the extensions!):
>
> .html
> .htm
> .css
> .gif
> .jpeg
> .png
> .js
> .json
> .xml
> .txt
>
> The following we should probably bake in too:
> .mp3
> .swf
> .wav
> .svg
> .ico
>
> We may bake in the following:
> xhtml

Why ‘may’? It seems to me that application/xhtml+xml deserves a MIME
type mapping just like text/html does. Unless you have a personal
preference for text/html and want to perpetuate that in this
specification? ;)

~Laurens

--
Note: New email address! Please update your address book.

~~ Ushiko-san! Kimi wa doushite, Ushiko-san nan da!! ~~
Laurens Holst, student, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Website: www.grauw.nl. Backbase employee; www.backbase.com