Re: further with transfers (Re: Clipboard actions BOF table at W3C TPAC)

I found one test case:
   http://ljouanneau.com/blog/post/2008/08/29/817-drag-and-drop-html5-dans-firefox
that is, a blog rejoicing about Mozilla nightly implementing it.

Issue?
(to my point of view): it doesn't go to the outside world.
Normal... because of the "local flavours" issues I suppose so it has
to be accepted.

paul