Re: XHR and AC4CSR Status [Was: [admin] Publishing moratorium for rest of 2008 - December 18 Deadline]

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:08:57 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> Anne - what are your thoughts on publishing XHR (v1) and AC4CSR by
> this moratorium?
>
> I'm asking not to necessarily push you, but rather to get some status
> and plans for these two specs as well as some potential actions for
> me, Mike and/or Doug.
>
> BTW, feel free to respond to the list instead of just us ...

Yo, I've been away for a long time due to Opera University Tours and
holiday. I will make some time next week and the week after for
XMLHttpRequest Level 1 & 2 as well as Access Control. Publishing before
December 18 sounds good to me.

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren