New Progress draft 1.26

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:00:38 +0100
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/progress/Progress.html?rev=1.26

This starts to implement some of the changes that have been discussed, and
some of the things discussed in reply to Ian's comments. It is an interim
draft, because I am goin g to be offline for a while and wnated to at
least give people something to look at. So feel free to comment, or to
wait until I publish the thing with the rest of the changes cleaned up.

Although we had agreed to goto last call with this, I think it would be
better to finish this round of changes and make a public draft first. So
Last Call will probably not come until first thing next year at the
earliest (although I will try to make it the first thing we do...)

cheers

Chaals