Fwd: WebApps WG status - 5 November 2008

WebApps Community,

Below is the status report Chaals or I send to the W3C's "Hypertext
Coordination Group" (HCG) every two weeks. (To learn more about the
HCG see [HCG]).

During last month's f2f meeting, we agreed to send a copy of this
report to the public-webapps WG.

-Regards, Art Barstow

Begin forwarded message: