Re: New Progress draft (1.25)...

Garrett Smith wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 3:27 AM, Charles McCathieNevile
>> <chaals@opera.com> wrote:
>>> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/webapi/progress/Progress.html?rev=1.24
>>>
>>> Hopefully this draft is ready for last call. So please have a look through
>> It was agreed that loadend should fire prior to abort | error | load.

I do remember that we talked about it that way, and also talked about
having the default action of the loadend event be to fire the
appropriate abort/error/load event.

However I'm not sure why that way is better? I.e. why would you want to
prevent abort/error/load from firing?

I do like the symmetry in the current proposal where loadstart is the
first thing that fires, and loadend is the last thing. Seems very intuitive.

/ Jonas