Re: ISSUE-77 (XHR2+loadend): XMLHttpRequestEventTarget should have attribute EventListener onloadend [XHR2]

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:21:37 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:13:33 +0200, Web Applications Working Group Issue
> Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:
>> XHR2/upload should probably have onloadend attribute.
>> The spec should also mention when to dispatch loadend (maybe it is
>> enough to refer to Progress Events spec)
>
> What is the use case for loadend?

Oh, I think I get it now. It always dispatches whether or not things
actually succeeded. Yeah, we should integrate that.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>