Re: Clipboard actions BOF table at W3C TPAC

thanks Ian,

this section has matured a bit... that's good.
What the copy-and-paste says is what the drag-and-drop says, just
simpler, right?

I still have a hard time while reading to understand if content-
authors have a possibility to offer alternative data flavours to
users. I seem to read there only something about a "text/plain"
translation but nothing about allowing something such as
   "the ICS equivalent of that div is this-or-that-or-at-this-url"
can you explain it better?

paul