Re: Transitioning to a new position!

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:27:34 +0200
To: "Sunava Dutta" <sunavad@windows.microsoft.com>, "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: "Marc Silbey" <marcsil@windows.microsoft.com>, "Zhenbin Xu" <Zhenbin.Xu@microsoft.com>

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 05:24:21 +0200, Sunava Dutta
<sunavad@windows.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Fellow Web Apps and HTML 5.0 friends,
> I'm going to be transitioning to a new position in the Biz-Dev team over
> at Windows Live starting Monday the 13th.

Sunava,

I hope the new job is going well (if not, we are looking for a couple of
editors in the group still... ;) ). Thanks for your contribution in your
time here, and in particular for getting the meeting at Redmond together
and helping it to be productive and useful. I guess it is now up to the
rest of us to follow up and make sure we get the full benefit.

cheers

Chaals