ISSUE-4 - what counts as content for transfer? [Progress Events]

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:32:33 +0200
To: public-webapps@w3.org

Hi,

I have put into the latest editor's draft that specs *must* define this,
(for conformance), but that in the case of a request where this has not
been specified(e.g. HTTP GET) user agents *should* only give the value of
the body when calculating the size of content...

That's unpleasantly vague, but I am not sure how to tighten it up in the
spec in a way that improves on reality. Suggestions welcome :S

cheers

Chaals