[XHR2] XMLHttpRequest Level 2 WD Published

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 14:48:11 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>

Somehow I missed that it actually happened, but a few days ago the WebApps
WG pushed out another draft of XMLHttpRequest Level 2:

   http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-XMLHttpRequest2-20080930/

Since we're still working on nailing down the details of Access Control
for Cross-Site Requests this draft is in flux, but it has one important
feature that a previous version of this draft didn't have, namely a link
to the Latest Editor Version, right at the top.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>