Re: Submitted Documents to DOM 3 WIKI

From: Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 20:51:23 +0300
To: Carmelo Montanez <carmelo@nist.gov>
CC: public-webapps@w3.org

So I think those NIST_ prefixes should be
vendor_ in js. That way any vendor could hopefully easily integrate
tests to their system by providing vendor_ functions.
Those could be called something else too, sure. Maybe
integration_point_XXX or hopefully something shorter.

Is there a reason to have NIST_ prefix in testcase files?

I couldn't get the testcases to work. Some JS error in error console.

-Olli