Re: Regarding DOM 3 Tests Format

Hi, Garrett-

Please stop.  If you post any more messages to the list like your last
two, Mike and I will have to suspend your posting privileges, and
consult with the co-chairs (Chaals and Art) when or if you should be
allow to post again (such as in 2 weeks).

May I suggest, in all seriousness, that you step back, take a few
breaths, and reconsider how you want to treat people and to be treated.
 I hear your frustration, and if there's something that we can do to
make this a more pleasant and productive working environment for
everyone, yourself included, we will strive to do it.  But we all know
this isn't it.

I'd ask everyone to stop posting on this thread until one of the chairs
decides what to do.  Thanks.

Regards-
-Doug

--