Re: Regarding DOM 3 Tests Format

On Sep 17, 2008, at 10:29 PM, Garrett Smith wrote:

> Hey Chaals, What makes you think that your pious and arrogant attitude
> makes you a moderator?  You have no right to dictate what I can say.

The fact that Chaals is a co-Chair of the Web Applications working
group makes him a moderator of this mailing list, whatever you may
think of his attitude. <http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/charter/>

As co-Chair, it his responsibility to ensure the W3C Process is
followed. The Individual Participation Criteria in the charter
require, among other things, "Social competence in one's role". <http://www.w3.org/2005/10/Process-20051014/policies.html#ParticipationCriteria

Your repeated rudeness, hostility, personal attacks on Working Group
members and lack of constructive contribution demonstrate a
significant lack of social competence. I commend Chaals on his
decision to help you stick to the Individual Participation Criteria.
Should you continue to fail to do so, I hope he will take appropriate
measures to keep you from disrupting the Working Group further.

Regards,
Maciej