[widgets] <update> death of the etag attr

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 10:46:38 +0100
To: "Web Applications Working Group WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi All,
I've dropped the etag attribute from the <update> element in the
Widget Packaging spec as I deemed it too difficult to use in practice
(and mostly redundant). It is also unnecessary as updates will be
handled through Update Description Documents as defined in the Updates
spec (and not by pointing to widget packages on the Web). I will try
to have the Update spec ready for FPWD by the end of today.
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au