Agenda: DOM3 Events Telcon, 03 September 2008 (Now!!)

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:26:39 -0400
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi WebApps Fans-

This is a reminder that we will have a DOM 3 Events telcon today, 03
September.

The regular time is Wednesdays, 18:30-20:00 UTC. See the DOM3 Events
wiki page for timezones adjustments. [1]

The tentative agenda is as follows:

   1. Convene, take roll, review agenda, plan next meeting
   2. Issue/Action review
   3. Aligning SVG 1.2 Tiny to DOM3 Events
   4. Tests

For each week's telcon, we will maintain an agenda page [2] so you can
track what the discussion will be, add agenda topics, and see the
minutes afterward.

We will also maintain a list of all the past and planned telcons, with a
brief summary of issues discussed. [3]

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events#Day_and_Time
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/03_Sept_2008
[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/DOM3Events_Agenda