[widgets] Renaming the spec

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:27:52 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi All,
We have been discussing renaming the spec to stop the confusion
between W3C widgets and web widgets.

My proposal is that we rename the specs to:

"Widget Packages and User Agents 1.0: xxxx"

So we get,
Widget Packages and User Agents 1.0:
      Packaging and Configuration...
      Digital Signatures... and so on....

I think the name change is more precise as it makes it more clear what
the specs are about (and hopefully disambiguates things a bit for the

If anyone has a better name or recommendation, then please suggest it.
If noone suggests anything by the end of the week, I'll ask the WG to
endorse the name change.

Kind regards,
Marcos Caceres