[widgets] Renaming the spec

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:27:52 +0100
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi All,
We have been discussing renaming the spec to stop the confusion
between W3C widgets and web widgets.

My proposal is that we rename the specs to:

"Widget Packages and User Agents 1.0: xxxx"

So we get,
Widget Packages and User Agents 1.0:
      Requirements...
      Packaging and Configuration...
      Digital Signatures... and so on....

I think the name change is more precise as it makes it more clear what
the specs are about (and hopefully disambiguates things a bit for the
public).

If anyone has a better name or recommendation, then please suggest it.
If noone suggests anything by the end of the week, I'll ask the WG to
endorse the name change.

Kind regards,
Marcos
--