[access-control] Publishing

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:25:21 +0200
To: "WebApps WG" <public-webapps@w3.org>

Hi,

I think we should publish either a Working Draft or Last Call Working
Draft of the Access Control for Cross-Site Requests specification
relatively soon. The last Working Draft was published in Frebruary of this
year so in order to meet certain requirements we needed to have published
one minus three months from now...

I think the draft is ready for Last Call as I believe all open issues as
listed in

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/track/products/7

are addressed, but if people are not comfortable with that a normal
Working Draft will do as well for now.

The editor's draft is (still) here:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/access-control/

Kind regards,